Automation Software Test Engineer
AMCS GROUP - DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
Do you want to work for a company that you can be proud of; that is truly making a difference to the environment every day - and helping others to do the same? AMCS fosters a culture of connection - internally with colleagues and externally with customers. With AMCS, you can carve out your own future.
Do you want to work for a company where you can map out your career path? AMCS supports our team through continuous development, and we also have a policy of promoting internal promotion. We work to nurture our team and promote from within our own talent pool.
- Design, implementation and execution of both automated and manual test plans for AMCS customer solutions
- Work as part of a Scrum / Agile team.
- Creation of Test strategies in order to ensure successful project acceptance
- Interfacing with Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Engineering teams to deliver quality solutions in the EMEA region.
- Documenting and tracking bugs.
- Reporting progress of testing activities to the Scrum master.
- Creation and maintenance of project focused dashboards on our bug tracking system.
- Building test frameworks and methodologies that will define the testing processes used as part of the software development process.
- 4+ years Extensive work experience in Automation Testing using recent automation tools (Selenium, Java, TestNG, API Automation) and scripting language.
- Experience in CI/CD process and Good knowledge in Azure Pipeline, Test plan and Build & Release process
- Experience in Spec Flow / BDD implementation using any one automation tool (Selenium / Cypress / C#) is but not essential
- Be part of a scrum team – Understand the requirements (Feature, User Story, Bug) and ability design automation test script for Regression ,End2End and InSprint Testing
- Collaborate with QA Engineers on Peer Review, Technical knowledge sharing and Script development
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop automation script for Central Automation Team
- Support automation execution during release testing