Senior Software Engineer in Test
DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
Do you want to work for a company that you can be proud of; that is truly making a difference to the environment every day - and helping others to do the same? AMCS fosters a culture of connection - internally with colleagues and externally with customers. With AMCS, you can carve out your own future.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sr Software Engineer in Test to join our expanding global team. This role can be based anywhere in Ireland with visits to our HQ in Limerick.
- Design, implementation and execution of both automated and manual test plans for AMCS customer solutions
- Work as part of a Scrum / Agile team.
- Creation of Test strategies in order to ensure successful project acceptance
- Interfacing with Project Managers, Product Owners, Business Analysts and Engineering teams to deliver quality solutions in the EMEA region.
- Documenting and tracking bugs.
- Reporting progress of testing activities to the Scrum master.
- Creation and maintenance of project focused dashboards on our bug tracking system.
- Building test frameworks and methodologies that will define the testing processes used as part of the software development process.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years’ experience with at least 2 years using tools like Cypress, Specflow
- Experience working as part of a Scrum / Agile team.
- Experience of testing in Microsoft .Net applications.
- Experience with SQL Database and testing.
- Experience testing Windows based client / server applications.
- Experience with test automation programs.
- Experience with test automation scripting.
- General experience with bug tracking software.
- General experience with creating automated test programs using a procedural language (C#) preferred.
- Experience in preparing and writing test cases from design documents.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycles including SDLC and Agile.
- Knowledge of testing principles and lifecycles.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.