Senior Manager, Marketing Operations
DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, North America, this key member of the Marketing team is responsible for building strong relationships with customers through personal interaction and engaging marketing campaigns. Working closely with sales, product marketing, and the broader marketing team, this role will be responsible for identifying and executing conversion and cross-sell opportunities to drive pipeline and revenue within the existing customer base. In addition, the Sr Manager will be responsible for building a community of vocal customer advocates to help AMCS grow its competitive edge in the market. This new role is instrumental in AMCS building a dominant market position for its innovative solutions across multiple industries including Waste and Recycling, Transportation, Utilities, and Manufacturing.
To support the continued growth of the AMCS business in North America, we currently have a requirement for a Sr Manager, Marketing Operations. This can be a hybrid role based out of our office in Boston or remote for exceptional candidates.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, North America, this key member of the Marketing team will be responsible for monitoring, measuring, and supporting the optimization of marketing campaigns and programs owned by the field marketing team. This role will define and manage the marketing automation processes including campaign creation, nurture, and lead scoring, distribution, and management. This role will also be responsible for overseeing the health of the customer and prospect database in North America and using marketing automation to segment our target audience to ensure that AMCS is sending the right message to the right person at the right time.
This is an exciting role and opportunity to help build the marketing engine and support the growth of a rapidly growing, global leader in the waste, recycling, and environmental market.
· Align with global and regional sales and marketing operations teams to support the management, evolution, and optimization of the marketing and sales tech stack. Recommend and implement technologies that will help the business scale.
· Collaborate with sales, BDRs, and marketing to develop and optimize best-practice system workflows across CRM, marketing automation, sales productivity tools to support lead management and closed-loop reporting in North America
· Support the implementation of integrated sales and marketing campaigns and monitor for optimized lead and pipeline management. Optimize marketing attribution methodology.
· Provide expertise in the use of Pardot. Ensure consistent campaign structure, lead to opportunity tracking, landing page best practices, email marketing optimization across NA Marketing team.
· Train sales and BDRs on lead management best practices to ensure best practice follow-up. Keep sales, BDR, and marketing teams up to date with latest methodologies.
· Support the management and health of data used by sales and marketing in North America.
· Analyze and report on marketing performance – campaign performance, funnel/pipeline conversion and velocity, sales and marketing SLAs, database growth and integrity, email marketing – and recommend areas for improvement
· Provide weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for multiple stakeholders within the organization. Contextualize marketing influence and deliver actionable insights.
· Stay up to date on the latest trends impacting B2B marketing – cookie-less future, data privacy – and provide recommendations for how practices must change to accommodate
· 5 + years of marketing experience in the enterprise software, technology sector
· 3 + years of experience in a marketing operations role
· Extensive experience in Salesforce.com and Pardot (or similar marketing automation system). Experience evaluating, onboarding, and optimizing multiple marketing technologies that support data integrity, lead management, program optimization, and ABM.
· Strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure, analyze, understand, and present data. Ability to measure program effectiveness and optimize across multiple metrics including ROI analysis. Strong excel capabilities. Experience with Power BI a plus.
· Ability to learn and leverage new technologies quickly.
· High-energy, results-oriented marketer who can see the overall business goals but is detail-oriented to execute system and process optimization effectively.
· Excellent communications skills and ability to translate data and analysis into actionable insights across teams
· Strong team player. Strong interpersonal skills with proven success in influencing and collaborating cross-functionally.