Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your AMCS story begins here... check out what some of our employees have to say!
Apply now to join our team and be part of our mission to create a cleaner world!
At AMCS Group/Utility Cloud, our software enables some of the largest enterprises and utilities to manage their data, work, and compliance on their physical assets. We are more than a software company – we are a solutions provider. Bringing robust industry process and field knowledge to our customers, we deliver an intuitive experience for the folks in the field and office alike. Our secret sauce lies in the configurability of our platform. No two operations are the exact same – combining our industry expertise and flexibility of our platform, we solve for some of the most complex operational challenges.
Due to our growth, Utility Cloud is currently searching for a water-industry focused Project Engineer to join our team. This position will be focused on providing industry expertise and general best practices to our prospects and customers looking to integrate their industrial water and wastewater assets, processes, and practices into our software platform. This position will have an opportunity to partner with dozens of utilities and engineering firms across the country to optimize and streamline their operations through Utility Cloud. Our ideal candidate has solid industry knowledge, strong technical capabilities, and excellent communication skills. About the Role…
Drive the technology evaluation stage of the sales process by working with our Account Executives to determine the needs of prospects.
Help prospects and customers learn Utility Cloud's technology and understand its advantages.
Lead scoping for customer trials and support our Customer Success team with the configuration and implementation of tailored customer solutions.
Coordinate with our Engineering team on technical assignments and custom work to ensure we meet customer objectives and solutions are built for future scale and adoption.
Act as the "voice of the customer" and help the Product team define the direction of Utility Cloud's product roadmap.
Participate in the RFP development process.
This position will require travel to client sites with overnight stays to support project kickoff events and trainings, engineering design reviews, etc.
· 3-5 years’ experience working in the water industry as an engineer, asset manager, technician, etc.
· 2+ years’ experience working with an asset management or operations software at a water utility.
· Technical aptitude to understand how our solutions work and how they best apply to our clients’ business systems and processes.
· Impeccable verbal, written and visual communication (incl. PowerPoint, whiteboard, etc.)
· Able to influence through persuasion, negotiation, understanding, and consensus building.
· Strong empathy for customers AND passion for building solutions to best address clients’ challenges.
· Advanced written/verbal communications and ability to tailor communications to different audiences.
· Bachelor's degree (BS technical degree preferred). EIT or PE highly desired, but not required.