Digital Marketing Co-op/Intern
Digital Marketing Co-op Placement
Why Join our team?
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs over 700 people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.
Does this sound like you?
Brand Awareness. Social Engagement. Lead Generation. You’re a Marketer at heart, and now you’re ready to bring your passion and skills to our growing Global Talent Acquisition team and pioneer a new position in Recruitment Marketing. Unlike traditional marketing, you won’t be promoting our products—you’ll be promoting the value of working for our company to help us attract great candidates who fit our culture and can support our mission. You have a gift for storytelling and know how to reach and engage your audience. You think strategically about channels, roll up your sleeves to execute campaigns and programs, and track and measure everything.
If you’d love to help us tell our story and build a great company, we’d love to meet you!!
- Plan and implement a recruitment marketing and employer branding strategy to attract high-quality applicants
- Plan and manage recruitment media campaigns
- Track, measure and report on campaign results
- Oversee company’s career site and suggest improvements
- Help create engaging job descriptions
- Create and implement strategies for building a talent network/talent community
- Monitor Glassdoor and plan and execute activities for engaging reviewers
- Design and plan recruiting events
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition/HR department to develop creative ways for addressing recruitment challenges
- Suggest new ideas for improving candidate experience and engagement
- Research marketing and advertising trends in the staffing industry
- Keep abreast of new trends in social media channels
What do you need to apply?
· You must be currently enrolled in a marketing qualification/degree, even better if it's in digital marketing!
· Tech savvy and interested in social media/content management
· Knowledge of photo and video editing software is preferred.
· We're looking for someone who has a bright and energetic personality.
· You must be very organised and self-sufficient, able to complete tasks without too much supervision and have lots of initiative
· To be a creative, innovative thinker who loves coming up with engaging content idea
· You must have an *excellent* level of written English with a style and flair for creative writing, and feel comfortable writing content for websites, social channels, and blogs
· Attention to detail is very important
· Applicants need to have a full visa to work in Ireland if needed.
Check out our website for more information at: www.amcsgroup.com
Connect with us on LinkedIn here - https://ie.linkedin.com/company/amcs-group