Why Join AMCS?
Do you want to be part of a global company whose sole ambition is to develop software solutions that enables established waste & recycling companies to operate smarter, more seamlessly and more digitally. Joining AMCS, you will be part of a tram who are creating an ultra-modern, scalable platform that marries industry-specific software with best-in-class optimization capabilities, e-commerce ingenuity, and on-vehicle technologies. We empower our customers with an intelligent platform that predicts and actions, whilst supporting the ongoing transformation of the industry to a circular economy.
At AMCS, innovation, dedication and loyalty are our core values. It reflects in our personnel. Many employees have been with us for a long time. In such a way, we can retain the expertise and experience. We insist on a high standard of education and promote career progression with our specialised P.A.T.H professional development program for all of our employees. AMCS puts the power into your hands to grow your career
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced Project Managers to be based out of our offices in North America. Specific locations include, Boston, Jacksonville, Toronto and Houston
Your responsibilities (the journey we want you to take):
· Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of Software Implementation projects
using the AMCS Solution set. AMCS utilizes an Outcomes Based Methodologies, Project Managers are a key driver in ensuring implementations achieve the defined outcomes agreed with the client.
· Focused delivery of all aspects of project management including project scope definition,
risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource and budget management, and consistent project documentation and reporting.
· Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time,
on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
· Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the Customer as required.
· Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with agreed standards and methodologies.
· Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
· Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and other vendors where appropriate.
· Ensure that all projects are exceptionally well documented and meets all defined goals.
· Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
· Provide leadership to the project implementation team.
· Be able to clearly understand and articulate customer requirements and relate these back to the project delivery team or software development team where appropriate.
· Experience and good working knowledge of MS Technology stack including business
Intelligence and ERP (such as Netsuite). Ability and flexibility to travel to Customer sites as required.
AMCS Takes Care of it’s employees
AMCS offers generous, localised benefit packages designed to take care of our employees and their families
Private health insurance contributions, Employee Assistance Program, Life assurance, paid time off, stocked kitchens, and pension plans are just a few of the benefits offered.
We also have beautiful work spaces, with state of the art equipment designed to ensure physical well- being and optimised team collaboration
Here at AMCS, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our culture of inclusivity and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
AMCS is the leading global technology company providing innovative solutions to the environmental services industry through the AMCS Platform. Established in Limerick, Ireland in 2003, the company continues to grow operations globally and today employs 700+ people across 16 countries. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions for the waste and recycling industry worldwide supporting 2,750+ customers in 22 countries.