Enterprise Sales Manager
DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Enterprise Sales Manager with a track record of selling SaaS technologies to large enterprises that is able to penetrate and close our top prospects. This role can be based at any location in the UK
This is an individual contributor role that will involve prospecting and closing new clients (new logo acquisition), as well as, retention/growth within existing clients.
- The achievement of Sales targets, within margin and structural frameworks.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline and forecasts.
- Promote, market and sell AMCS’s software solution
- Present and demonstrate the core functionality and benefits of the AMCS solutions.
Technical sales support will be provided when necessary from within the AMCS Group.
- Interface with the key teams within AMCS such as Product Development, Project Delivery and
Marketing - sharing market intelligence and potential sales opportunities.
- Keep abreast of all competitor activity in the market, providing ongoing feedback to key product
marketing and management teams.
Desired Skills and Experience
• 10+ years documented success in enterprise software sales or business technology products and services.
• Experience with and understanding of corporate Operations and Finance is highly favourable.
• Experience creating data driven programs to drive company strategy.
• Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated experience with prospecting process and analysis.