Enterprise Marketing Executive
DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for an Irish company with global reach? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Limerick with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
The AMCS Way
Do you want to work for an innovative, indigenous software company headquartered in Castletroy, Co. Limerick? Do you want to work for a global company with local roots? You can work for a large global brand while choosing the type of lifestyle that you want. AMCS is unique in its location for a company of its calibre. You get the benefits of working for a cutting edge company in a location that facilitates the best quality of life. You can be part of a company located on the Wild Atlantic Way with every amenity on your doorstep including an international airport.
Do you want to work for a company that you can be proud of; that is truly making a difference to the environment every day - and helping others to do the same? AMCS fosters a culture of connection - internally with colleagues and externally with customers. With AMCS, you can carve out your own future.
Do you want to work for a company where you can map out your career path? AMCS supports our team through continuous development, and we also have a policy of promoting internal promotion. We work to nurture our team and promote from within our own talent pool.
The successful Enterprise Marketing Executive will be critical to the growth, development and qualification of the sales pipeline and identification of new opportunities in the EMEA market. This opportunity is ideal for candidates interested in growing their career in sales or marketing in a fast-moving high-tech SaaS environment.
·Work as a part of the GTM team in Europe – comprising Enterprise Sales Managers, Inside Sales Representatives, Pre-Sales Engineers, BDRs, SDRs and the global marketing team.
·Align marketing and sales in establishing account profiles and target personas; develop and maintain a database of named accounts and contacts to ensure campaigns are targeted to the right people.
·Provide ongoing data and insights on target accounts and contacts within these accounts utilizing tools and resources to provide value to sales.
·Execute innovative and creative ABM programs across channels and teams to generate pipeline from concept through execution, i.e., design campaign content, define timeline, campaign development and campaign measurement.
·Measure, analyze, and report on target account penetration on a monthly, quarterly basis as well as impact of ABM efforts on sales pipeline revenue (marketing sourced and influenced).
·Develop relationships over the phone and other outbound communication to move the prospect through the qualification process.
·Qualify leads generated by marketing as sales opportunities
·Transition qualified leads to assigned Sales Representatives
- Experience in a high-tech B2B demand generation, ABM, or segment-based marketing role, ideally in MarTech industry
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or comparable education/experience
·Excellent communication skills (active listening, written, verbal and presentation)
- Ability to articulate complex technology concepts to a technical and non-technical audience
·Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
·Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Experience executing innovative, multi-channel ABM programs for enterprise accounts
- Experience working with Sales and Marketing teams to coordinate and implement ABM programs
- Experience with targeting, segmentation, and list acquisition
- Strong reporting capabilities and the ability to provide insights and analyze ABM programs
- Familiarity with enterprise sales cycles and how to employ marketing strategies to nurture leads and drive engagement
- Proficiency across major marketing technologies, including ABM and Direct Mail platforms (e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, DemandBase, Engagio, Sendoso)
- Strong project management and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
·Interest in environmental industry a plus