DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer reporting to NA Director of Sales Engineering
About Our Team
As a member of our North America Pre-sales team you will be empowered as both a solution expert and domain expert, helping our customers see the value of AMCS’ Platform in transforming and streamlining their business. Collaborating with your sales teammates – as well as our Marketing, Product Management, Professional Services, and Customer Success teams – you will be an essential part of the sales organization at AMCS Group, and a key player in the pre-sales organization.
- Conducting effective discovery sessions with customers
- Analyzing requirements/discovery findings and developing solution maps
- Collaborating on deal strategy
- Preparing and delivering impactful, relevant, value-based solution demonstrations (in-person or web-based, as appropriate)
- Assisting with internal sales enablement efforts
- Supporting all sales, marketing, and product objectives
- Contributing to ongoing enhancement of solution demonstration environments
- Preparing and providing input for the technical sections of RFPs/ RFQs
- Providing input to Product Management on solution issues or enhancement opportunities
- Continuous education on our solutions and industry segments
- Ongoing development and improvement of business use-cases and solution story telling
We are seeking naturally curious candidates who thrive on finding solutions and driving innovation. You have a passion for technology and the value it can bring to companies, and you enjoy leveraging your expertise in customer discussions about process improvement, best practices, and in painting a vision of their future when with our solutions.
- 2-5 years previous experience as a Solution/Sales Engineer or in a technical customer-facing role
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS or equivalent work experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and demo presentation skills
- Must have desire and ability to drive success in a fast-paced environment
- A sense of humour is highly valued 😊
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Direct industry experience in an environmental services company is a plus
- Bi-lingual capability (English, Spanish) is a plus