Senior DevOps Engineer
DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 2,650 customers in 22 countries. AMCS employs over 700 people across 11 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have a requirement for an experienced Senior DevOps Engineer, based at our Copenhagen office.
The role of the DevOps Engineer is to work closely with the Software Development and Architecture teams to deliver continuous integration and continuous deployment/delivery processes, tools and infrastructure to enable faster, safer and secure code releases.
Responsibilities will include :-
- Administration of Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure Architecture – designing high availability, performance and secure solution on Public/Private cloud.
- Engineer solutions using Microsoft Azure services.
- Implement infrastructure, build and project automation using the latest DevOps tools and technologies
- Work in conjunction with product, engineering, and business groups to understand functionality, scalability, performance, security, and integration requirements.
- Experimentation with new cloud technologies to define their use cases/suitability.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 5+years' experience
- Strong knowledge of DevOps concepts – continuous integration and delivery.
- Understanding of Cloud concepts – IaaS, PaaS
- Practical hands-on experience on Azure using key services like, App Services, SQL database, VM
- Certification in Microsoft Azure Solutions an advantage
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills