The Role - Scrum Master (Full-time role)
Location - Ireland (Based at our HQ in Limerick / hybrid) we are also considering remote candidates across Ireland.
We have an amazing opportunity for an experienced Scrum Master to join our Global Development Team based at our Limerick Headquarters. This can be fully onsite or an a hybrid basis.
- Scrum Master for a team of 4-10 developers and testers.
- Works with the Product Owner in grooming and maintaining the product backlog
- Ensures that the team performs all scrum activities.
- Guides and educates the team in applying scrum best practices
- Identifies and removes impediments faced by the team
- Is responsible for ensuring the team delivers sprints and product releases that they commit to delivering on time
- Guides the team in ensuring that appropriate levels of testing are performed, e.g. unit testing, integration testing, performance testing, etc., always considering test automation
- Ensures that the team produces high quality software in terms of meeting customer expectations, usability, low defect levels, acceptable performance, and maintainability
- Guides the developers in technical discussions.
- Encourages and guides the team in identifying improvement opportunities, and then ensures they are turned into reality
- Mentors, coaches and develops individual team members and the team as a whole
- Has direct communication with the customer where required
- Holds performance reviews with team members
Key Skills and Competencies
- Degree in Software Engineering or equivalent.
- 5+ years’ experience in designing and developing software
- 3+ years in role of Scrum Master
- Strong working knowledge of C#, .NET, SQL
- Knowledge of other Agile techniques, e.g. Kanban, TDD
- Proven experience of delivering working, high quality software
- Experience of writing and working with user stories
- Knowledge of software development life-cycles including SDLC and Agile
- Solid experience of software configuration management systems, continuous integration, bug tracking systems
- Experience of Microsoft Team Foundation Server, a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of QA principles and life-cycles
- Good communication skills
- Ability to manage teams and deliver deadlines
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5,000 customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
·Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
·Earn a competitive package with benefits
·Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
·Have a clear pathway for your progression.
·Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.