SMB Sales Leader
Sales Leader, Mid-Market Sales
DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving, and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues, and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration, and creativity.
This key leadership position reporting to the VP of Sales will function as a trusted partner to the Senior Leadership team and key stakeholders across the go-to-market organization (Marketing, Sales Engineering and Business Development) to drive operational excellence and deliver repeatable business results. In this role, you will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the overall go-to-market organization, streamlining business initiatives, driving program management, and communicating cross-functional objectives.
The Senior Sales Leader, Mid-Market Sales requires leadership, strategic thinking, cross-functional communication, organization, and the ability to influence through respect and trust. Our ideal candidate will have demonstrated deep sales and forecast acumen with the ability to manage more than four, multi-dimensional sales teams and framework to support scale, but also will be very comfortable getting their hands dirty.
- Direct, manage and drive a Mid-market sales team
- Help evolve AMCS Mid-Market go-to-market strategy, including, but not limited to, improving the company’s sales process discipline and methodology, win-rates, account-based selling, inbound and outbound selling motion, growing/developing your team, and leveraging KPI and metrics to measure and track progress
- Understand products, customer needs, competitors, industry issues and trends, then continually refine message, positioning, product demos, and sales tools to maximize success
- Identify and pursue new markets and verticals for commercial expansion; assess opportunities for leveraging partners
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales leadership position, responsible for achieving annual new business revenue targets
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in IT, Technology or SaaS
- Demonstrated experience in selling to private companies and municipalities
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills
- Experience working in a work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Capacity to negotiate and cut through rejection to achieve sales goals
· The energy and drive to motivate a team of highly successful sellers
- Experienced being part of leading a go-to-market organization in a high growth, product oriented B2B software company
- Proven track record of success as a sales leader; player/coach mentality
· Experience leading teams doing transactional and consultative deals into both customers and prospects
- Has demonstrated ability to implement a highly repeatable sales strategy; can inject greater discipline and rigor across your team