Senior Manager, ABM Marketing
DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, North America, this key member of the Marketing team is responsible for building strong relationships with customers through personal interaction and engaging marketing campaigns. Working closely with sales, product marketing, and the broader marketing team, this role will be responsible for identifying and executing conversion and cross-sell opportunities to drive pipeline and revenue within the existing customer base. In addition, the Sr Manager will be responsible for building a community of vocal customer advocates to help AMCS grow its competitive edge in the market. This new role is instrumental in AMCS building a dominant market position for its innovative solutions across multiple industries including Waste and Recycling, Transportation, Utilities, and Manufacturing.
To support the continued growth of the AMCS business in North America, we currently have a requirement for a Sr Manager, Account-Based Marketing. This can be a hybrid role based out of our office in Boston or remote for exceptional candidates.
- Align closely with Enterprise Sales and provide strategic direction on account-based sales, BDR, and marketing initiatives
- Oversee the planning and execution of marketing strategy and tactics for enterprise named accounts both prospect and customer
- Map organizational decision-makers and align relevant messaging with key contacts within accounts
- Analyze customer marketplace, company, firmographic, technographic, and intent data to inform strategies to engage and support the accounts. Provide regular updates on industry, company, and contacts to assigned sales account teams to identify potential selling opportunities
- Using ABM best practices, develop targeted marketing campaigns that foster engagement, improve reputation, and lead to the acquisition of new and expansion of existing accounts
- Working with the product marketing and content development teams, create customized content for accounts and support customer advocacy from the accounts
- Develop test plans and monitor performance results for multiple engagement and acquisition channels
- Measure, report, and optimize program and campaign performance, and communicate campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels of organization.
- 7 + years of marketing experience in the enterprise software, technology sector
- 2 + years of experience with building and executing 1:1 or 1:few account-based marketing programs
- Ability to assess market dynamics and apply learning to go-to-market strategies and campaigns
- High-energy, results-oriented marketer who can think strategically but is detail-oriented to execute tactics effectively.
- Experience leveraging a broad range of inbound and outbound marketing strategies and tactics including digital marketing, social media, and influencer marketing.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure, analyze, understand, and present data to measure program effectiveness and optimize across multiple metrics.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills to translate detailed content into impactful go-to-market and thought leadership materials for web, email, and social channels
- Strong team player. Strong interpersonal and communications skills with proven success in influencing and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Familiarity with CRM and MarTech stack and knowledge to recommend ABM tools.