DIGTIAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have exciting opportunities for experienced Project Managers to be based out of our offices in North America. Specific locations include, Boston, Jacksonville, Toronto and Houston
Your responsibilities (the journey we want you to take):
· Responsible for the successful end to end delivery of Software Implementation projects
using the AMCS Solution set. AMCS utilizes an Outcomes Based Methodologies, Project Managers are a key driver in ensuring implementations achieve the defined outcomes agreed with the client.
· Focused delivery of all aspects of project management including project scope definition,
risk management, adaptable project scheduling, resource and budget management, and consistent project documentation and reporting.
· Must be results oriented and drive to ensure successful completion of the projects on time,
on budget and within the defined scope while leading through influence and with solid soft skills and tact.
· Provide regular reporting to applicable managers, executive team, and the Customer as required.
· Audit, monitor and lead correction process to ensure project and resource data is maintained consistently in accordance with agreed standards and methodologies.
· Escalate issues in an appropriate, timely, and tactful manner.
· Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and other vendors where appropriate.
· Ensure that all projects are exceptionally well documented and meets all defined goals.
· Engage in scoping and requirements gathering for new and existing projects as necessary.
· Provide leadership to the project implementation team.
· Be able to clearly understand and articulate customer requirements and relate these back to the project delivery team or software development team where appropriate.
· Experience and good working knowledge of MS Technology stack including business
Intelligence and ERP (such as Netsuite). Ability and flexibility to travel to Customer sites as required.