Enterprise Account Executive
DIGITAL WAYS TO A CLEANER WORLD
Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an amazing opportunity in Chicago, IL (Mid-West) for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive
About the Role:
As an experienced Enterprise AE you will have the ability to create your own path. You will have the flexibility to speak with customers in segments that you are interested in and excite you. You will have the ability to sell our core products backed by one of the strongest software platforms in the market. There will also be engagement with leadership on any opportunities to help you win!
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Prospect with a "hunter" mentality via phone, internet, fieldwork, referrals, and industry networking
- Independently identify and generate new sales opportunities
- Contact and conduct initial discovery with customers via phone and email
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings, present proposals and solutions, close business on the phone, zoom or in person (if/when the environment allows)
- Collaborate internally with team on pricing strategy and account implementation plans
- Establish credit terms with clients in coordination with company goals and directives
- Manage individual sales funnel information regarding all prospective customers in the required format
- Sell AMCS’s core suite of Platform services
- Review weekly/monthly sales activities and prospective customers with Management
- Engaging in self-development & training opportunities, both internal & external
- Reports to Senior Director of Enterprise Sales
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 10 + years of sales success in a quota-carrying role
- Ability to travel (as conditions warrant)
- College degree in business, engineering, logistics or equivalent
- Experience in a sales development role or a high outbound selling role focused at the executive level
- Understanding of business management and operations
- Tech savvy and experienced in a consultative approach with customers
- Strong written and verbal communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent customer service and follow up with customers and the network
- Growth mindset, with a focus on customers
- Critical-thinking, flexibility, and problem-solving skills to adapt to ever-changing tasks and customer needs
- Values a diverse and inclusive work environment
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Boston, MA, Jacksonville, FL or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teladoc, HSA, FSA, & Life insurance
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new laptop!
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. AMCS strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at AMCS and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.