Full Stack Developer | PHP | Symfony
You complete one of three product teams that primarily deals with the further development of the application as well as the usability and work closely with five developers, a product owner, a scrum master as well as a manual tester according to the scrum methodology.
- As part of a long-lived and stable development team you will enhance and maintain our established and successful product solution in the ESHQ market
- As a team member of a cross-functional scrum team you support the product owner with the refinement of features and (user) stories and the identification of functional and non-functional requirements for upcoming implementation work
- Design, implementation, and quality assurance of new features for the product
- Modernization, maintenance, improvement, and bug fixing of the existing codebase and solution
- Database design and optimization of the data management in our SQL backend
Skills and Competencies
- A proven track record and several years of experience with full stack development in a PHP environment
- Excellent knowledge of the Symfony framework, knowledge of Doctrine is a plus
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is a plus
- In-depth knowledge of common software and architecture design principles and pattern
- Experience with relational databases, preferably MySQL
- Good understanding of software architecture, software design and TDD / BDD
- Proficient use of integrated development environment (IDE) and version control (git), Docker
Qualifications and personal attributes
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent.
- 5-10 years’ experience in an Information Technology environment, specializing in Software Development, would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication and personal skills, able to communicate clearly, effectively, and form effective working relationships with customers, colleagues, suppliers and third parties.
- High levels of drive and energy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Enthusiasm and general interest in Software Development.
- A passion for user interface
- Commitment to on-going personal development