AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1200+ people across 12 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 2,650 customers across 22 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
What are some of the benefits of working at AMCS?
Generous remuneration package
Interactive employee training and onboarding
25 days holidays
Free onsite parking
Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
Have a clear pathway for your progression
Amazing colleagues to learn from and enjoy company sport and social outings, parties, and events
Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here... check out what some of our employees have to say!
Apply now to join our team and be part of our mission to create a cleaner world!
Business Analyst (Enterprise Management), Professional Services AMCS Group - Limerick
· Obtain deep understanding of AMCS systems, the environments in which they are deployed, and their best practice use within the industry.
· Analyse current client processes to inform decisions on to-be processes and configurations, as well as identifying opportunities for process improvement and efficiency enhancement.
· Collaborate with clients, delivery teams and product managers to gather and document detailed business requirements, functional specifications, user stories and user guides.
· Support project managers in planning and executing software deployment projects, ensuring adherence to timelines, milestones, and objectives.
· Provide training & consultancy to clients on best practice configuration and user processes within the software solution.
· Collaborate with clients, delivery & development teams to validate software functionality against business requirements and use cases, ensuring the delivery of high-quality software solutions.
· Conduct data analysis to assess trends and identify patterns to provide insights to support decision-making and issue resolutionProvide regular reporting to applicable managers and clients as required.
· Actively participate in resolution of issues and conflicts, internally as well as with clients and other vendors where appropriate.
· Travel to client, as well as AMCS locations, is expected for this position.
· Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
· Experience: At least 3-5 years of relevant experience as a Business Analyst in the software industry. Exposure to waste management/logistics projects a plus
· Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to interpret data and derive actionable insights.
· Technical Knowledge: Familiarity with software development & deployment methodologies and project management practices. Familiarity with SQL, REST APIs and BI Tools such as Exago & Power BI a plus.
· Communication: Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
· Collaboration: Proven ability to work effectively in a team-oriented and collaborative environment.
· Adaptability: Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and work under tight deadlines.
· Language – Fluency in English a requirement.